April 3, 2013

Hatch Show Creativeness

Here are a few photos I snagged while I was in Nashville two weekends ago.
Hatch Show Print is one of my favorite places to visit. I guess because I studied print making. So the process of it is so beautiful to me.






I ONE HUNDRED PERCENT miss having access to all of the printing presses at UNA. I can't believe how much I took that time for granted. 
I produced some pretty COOL looking prints during those classes, no where near as cool as the ones that cover the walls of Hatch Show.

Hope you enjoyed the photos. Definitely check out HSP next time you are in Nash.
tootles love
Bs

2 comments:

Brewed Together said...

These photos and prints are all so lovely. How great that you were able to go to the Hatch Print show. We've had friends go and really enjoy it. Maybe we will make it to one soon! Thanks for sharing! Lovely photos. Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

vindiebaby said...

I LOVE those prints :)

www.vindiebaby.com
Vintage Inspired Girls