January 3, 2013

Insta-faves.

Hey Hey!


Well tonight my new furniture was supposed to be delivered....didn't come. I am BEYOND mad about this and someone WILL get an ear full from me tomorrow! anyway on to happier things.


So instead of lounging on my new sofa tonight, I am having a wonderful evening filled with people I love. Frannie, Brent & I had a fun shopping time at Hobby Lobby. I spent a few minutes making a new door piece for my front door!!!! I LOVE being in the same town as my best gal pal. It's SO much fun.


Tonight I am going to share some of my FAVORITE Instagram photos of the week!


Here we go...



New Coffee Spot in my kitchen is my FAVORITE place. It's the tiniest little cutsie area!



 Elsiecake



songofstyle



Bayleekates



bhammuseum



Raeghan_bryant



Jacob_pix



elsiecake


Those are only a few. I mean everyone knows the instagram love that goes on in ONE day. Therefore my list could go on and on and on and on. 


Well I've got to get my exercise in for the day. Tootles friends


B's


No comments: