January 5, 2013

Home.

Today I am blogging from home...as in my Parents home in Birmingham. Took a late afternoon trip here yesterday. Had to take care of some business with a company here...and by take care of business, I mean I had to put my foot down and demand someones service that actually gives a flying-flip about their customers.


On to brighter, happier things. After putting my foot down I got to go to World Market and browse around with my mom and Reilly. LOVE world market. It's such a fun fun store.


Here are a few photos from the past couple of days.



I have a baby shower to go to today. SUPER excited. Its for a lady who was like my second mom throughout my teenage years. I can definitely say with complete confidence that she is one of the main people that shaped me into the person I am today. She had such a huge influence on my life and I am beyond excited about seeing her today!


Another few hours to spend with the family, then Im off to Huntsville to pick up Frances!


HAPPY SUNDAY LOVES


bB***

No comments: