November 7, 2012

Holiday Madness

It seems like every year right around this time, I get so incredibly anxious for the holidays. I love more than anything spending all of that time with the people I love most...my family!



It's funny to think this time last year I had no idea what all would take place a year from then. I had no idea I wouldn't be living in BIrmingham. And if you would have asked me then if I ever thought I would be living back in Florence, my answer would have been, "NO WAY!" I'm so happy, grateful, thankful to say I LOVE where am at this point in my life.


What do you love about the holidays? What are you favorite traditions? Share away.


Bye For now. 


bB***


 P.S. I miss you Sparklies, Donnie, Chris, and Mel B, Oh so very very much! I miss you Tiff and Brian! I miss you RH!


No comments: