October 16, 2012

Clu


This weeks Top Two is all about Clu. I fell HEAD OVER HEELS in love with Clu the instant I saw the pieces. My FAVORITE shirt in my closet to date, is this orange shirt (or green because I have the same shirt in different colors). The shirt is an idea of a basic tee, but with a simple twist and a million times more presentable than just a regular tee. So When my eyes hit the designs and cuts from Clu, that were so SO similar to my favorite orange tee, I was sold.


Here are my TOP TWO Picks.




Asymmetrical Sleeved Panel Dress


NUMBER TWO



French Terry Hoodie 


Oh that looks so Comfy, yet so adorable.


And a BONUS because I am dying for them...



Theses Pants....I want. Now. Please.


Go stop by Clu and tell me YOUR Top Two Picks!!


Tootles 


bB***


No comments: