September 13, 2012

YES! tomorrow is f r i d a y

Hey There. Just getting to my lovely Mac-y after a long busy day of working. Guess what TOMORROW is....FRIDAY! Yeahhh hooooo. Aside from the simple fact that it's Friday, another thing I am over the moon excited about is that I get to see my family this weekend. 


I feel like it's been a decade since I've seen them!! I don't know what all I will be doing this weekend besides trying to squeeze in everyone I want to see! I do know I MUST do a trial run of some cupcakes at some point. So that is definitely on my to-do list. In order to do that I must finalize in my brain which flavors I want to do. decisions, decisions...


I am basing my flavors around a color scheme, so this is where it is making things a little bit more of a tough decision for me, Mrs. Indecisive. 


Anyway, enough rambling about the future.




I got to draw on our new board at work today! It was super fun and has possibilities of being SO cute!! I need to work on my chalk drawing skills. Practice makes perfect!


I'm off to pack for the weekend. 


tootles for now.


B's


 

No comments: