September 23, 2012

PERFECT celebration

Hey loves. I sure have missed sitting down, relaxing, and blogging. We've been running around like crazies for the past couple of days. Friday was an insane day in general. I worked late at the print shop, headed for some baking supplies, then stayed up half the night baking and making things to help Frances and Mary Mac celebrate the marriage of Trueman (Frannies brother) and Lydia!! 


Let me just start off by giving props to Frances  and MM.


Frances, I thought that my brain was the only one in overload all the time. Constantly thinking on things and ways to make things perfect. Turns out I'm not the only one with this delightful curse. The party that you envisioned for last night was stunning and YES....PERFECT! You have a special God-given talent for event planning and creating beautiful loving spaces. Don't EVER let that slip away. You are GREAT at what you do and I'm so lucky and blessed to have someone so creative and talented to call my best friend.



MM you are a jewel. You are the most caring, most giving, most helpful, most selfless person I have probably ever met and you my dear helped me SO much with baking Friday night. THANK YOU! 


Friday night I baked Baked BAKED away. Thanks to Mary Mac for her input and help! Seriously I don't know if I could have pulled these off without her. Early yesterday morning I frosted and made my cakes all pretty! GOOD HEAVENS....I forget so easily how much I love doing this. It's so relaxing and it is just something that makes me smile. 


The party was at Miss Annie's Rustic Park and Beer Garden. This place....seriously is FANTASTIC. It was the PERFECT setting for the crazy vision that Frances had in that brain of hers. I honestly don't think it could have been at a better spot.  


We got to Miss Annie's around 11 yesterday. And the fun fun fun began! We worked until around 2ish getting everything just the way it was meant to be. Frances has been printing away to get everything ready for about the past three weeks. Mary Mac has been making things for the past three weeks. And I have been assisting them in anyway possible for the past three weeks. It's been a FUN past three weeks to say the least in my opinion. 


Here are a few photos from the party. I hope you enjoy.



That's all of the decor photos!! Wasn't it all just GORGEOUS! Frances and I were joking around yesterday about our weddings...We came to the realization that we have no idea who in the world is going to help each one of us pull off the weddings that we will dream up in our crazy brains. It's going to be terrifying...Here's an idea Fran,...I decorate yours, you decorate mine. I think that might possibly be the only solution. We just have to vow to each other that we will still be BFF's at the end of both of them! haha. FUN FUN FUNNNNN Future ahead. 


Katie Bug looked SO adorable. 


This is Trueman!!! He and Lydia were so sweet and loved everything about their party. I think we might have shocked them a little bit ;)


The sweetest prayer moment with Katie bug just a playing! Such a cute little family.


BESTIES!!! What would I do without her? seriously.


Lovebirds. Heeeyyy... I can't WAIT to have YOUR wedding!!!! Ahhhhh it's going to be such a fun time planning, buying, beaching, pampering. GOOD GOLLY...hurry it up you two. I'm itching to start!


We did take about a 20 minute break from the CRAZINESS to have a little manicure time. It was much deserved and very very MUCH needed. This will happen bi-weekly maybe?! You down Frances and Lydia?


This weekend has been a BLAST and I wouldn't change a second of it. I have been blessed beyond measure with the people that God has brought into my life and I am SO SO SOOOO thankful. Now if I can just pin down me a significant other.... HA! in time in time. patience patience patience. I know.


Tootles for now. Hope you enjoyed a glimpse into the Adam's kind of Wedding Party! Perfect!


Bysie 


bB***


No comments: