September 27, 2012

Christmas? early?

I'm going to KILL my Best Friend. She's rubbing off on me and its NOT a good thing. On Saturday we did a little bit of shopping and somehow we ended up Christmas "Window Shopping." Oh it was fun! But ever since then, I haven't been able to stop thinking about Christmas; what I'm going to get this person or that person, etc. I can NOT believe I am even thinking about Christmas. It's CRAZY.  



But in all seriousness, the holiday will be here before we know it, the wrapping will be done, the baking will be finished and all eaten up, and it will be completely gone before we know it. 


But just a quick little request....and as the saying goes, "The Early Bird Gets the Worm."


Dear Santa, Please please have this watch I have been dreaming of under my tree on Christmas. 



And wonderful little momma, If you need to relay the message to Santa of exactly what watch I've been dreaming of, I can definitely give you ALL of the info on it so we can make sure he gets the PERFECT one ::wink-wink::


What have you been dreaming of lately? Anyone else have Christmas on their mind? And FRANCES, no need to tell me that its been on your mind...I already know:) Such a bad influence.


P.S. I am going HOME this weekend. Can't. Wait. YES!!


Bysie for now


B's


 

No comments: