August 31, 2012

So Happy.

Hey Hey!!! 


Guess what?!? I am blogging from a view of the Florida Beach. And that my friends, I am BEYOND happy about. We plan on relaxing. Relaxing. and Relaxing some more. Basically, we are over-worked. I know. I know. A whole lot of people over-work themselves. I'm not wallowing in self pity, I'm not whining about feeling over-worked because I've enjoyed it. About two or more weeks ago, I'm not going to lie. I was struggling. I was tired. I was getting frustrated. We all can do this sometimes. We let the flesh get the best of us. I was studying, and a scripture pretty much smacked and whipped me into shape. And since that moment, I have had a new attitude. I'm not in anyway telling you this to boast. I am simply sharing my own testimony of how God changed me...one of many times. 



"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. Anyone who does wrong will be repaid for their wrongs, and there is no favoritism." Col. 3:23-25


This was exactly what I needed to remind me of my purpose here on earth. I'm not here at all for myself. I'm not here for praise for my own sake. I am here specifically to bring glory to the one who created me. God understands our struggles, and he understands we are human. Jesus lived a human life, just as we did. He knows. He understands. He forgives. 


My old attitude is  h i s t o r y. I have a brand spankin' new one. I have new endurance. I have a new outlook. I am so  S O Thankful that God has given me fresh eyes and fresh motivation.


Thanks for letting me share.


I am having a BEACH filled day with my Best Friend and our sweet dearest mothers. Photos,? Why yes there will be!


 

In Coll

No comments: