August 6, 2012

Hi Monday. You were awesome.

Hello everyone. Today...oh today. can we just say, I am SO glad I am in the comfort and safety of my own home. In my jammies and beyond ready to crawl into bed. Today wasn't at all the best monday I have ever had. Lets just fast forward through work and all of that stuff. My work pile is a mountain. Eeep. So we are looking over that part....Skip to the end of the day.


SMACK I have a wreck.Thank the good Lord above no one was hurt and it was just a tiny fender-bender. But still, it's so frustrating and just one more thing to add to my plate right now. As you can tell the other car was red. Their car was fine, just a little scuff, mine isn't too bad, but will definitely need a little work (I hope its just a little.) Like I said, it could have been worse, so Im super thankful. Now I only have hope that tomorrow will be a better day for me. Pray for me.


Frances & I relieved some stress tonight with some Yoga. I've been doing it for a good couple of months now...like almost a year actually and I absolutely LOVE it. Tonight, Frances finally joined. SHE LOVED it. Wahoo so maybe I'll have a workout partner now. 



I think I need my bed now. 


Tootles for now and seriously, pray for me tomorrow. I'll pray for you.


bysie 


B's


No comments: