July 8, 2012

Raw Honesty

Today I have felt a little bit like I am slacking. 


I feel like I'm not using everything that God has given me. I don't want to take anything for granted in this life. Not one single thing. I have been so blessed...beyond comprehension, actually. 



This afternoon I played around designing the image above. I needed some self encouragement and something to keep reminding me that as long as I believe in myself and seek after the only thing that matters in this life, then everything else will fall into place exactly where it should be.


Maybe my self encouragement helped encourage you as well.


Happy and Blessed Sunday loves.


bB***


33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.


 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:33-34

No comments: