July 7, 2012

First Friday & A Fun Saturday

The weekend FINALLY came! Yes, I was so anxious for it to get here.


Yesterday was the first friday of the month, which meant FIRST FRIDAY in Downtown Florence.



I was SHOCKED at how much First Friday has grown since I moved to Florence when I was in school. I only went a few times when I lived here before. It was fun then and semi crowded, but NOTHING like last night! 



Frances and I had a BLAST! It was so much fun being able to "work" together. OH and Something else that I LOVED LOVED LOVED...



One of my really great drawing and painting buddies in school, Jessica had a booth at First Friday! I am SO proud of her and everything that she is doing with her jewelry design. Her stuff is GORGEOUS and I happened to have been gifted a piece as well as purchase a piece. Here's what I got!



I got this bar necklace for myself, and 



This pair of earring for my mom! 


Jessica has some of the most unique designs I have seen in a WHILE!!! SO go on and stop by JH Artwear and Design and Shop away!! You can take a look on facebook and purchase away!


Today I spent the day with my mom shopping, lunch, and a movie. She came up to visit before she heads off to New York. Hope your weekend has been as fun as mine so far. I'm thinking that tomorrow is going to definitely be the icing on the cake.


tootles for now. 


bB***


No comments: