July 11, 2012

FAB liking

Hey Lovelies


We have reached WEDNESDAY which means, we are on the downhill for the rest of the week! Anyone else happy for that?


I sure am. I hope the beginning half of the week was a breeze for you. France and I worked until almost 9 tonight! She, with one of the bosses wives, and the office manager are heading to Atlanta for a little bit of MARKET time this weekend! Jealous much?? um yes! So Frances wanted to get finished with all of her orders, so I stayed and helped her out as much as I could. It was FUN even if it was working. I couldn't help but think about how much I LOVE my new job and being in Florence!


One of the MANY reasons that I LOVE being back here is that it is SO motivating. I don't know what it is about this little town, but its incredibly inspiring and I just soak it up. ALSO the main reason is that FAB is in the same city and we can now make this dream into a reality! France and I have started realy getting back into the creative processes! We started by making ourselves some new skirts which you saw in the post last night. 


This week, we have also been REALLY focusing on our facebook page. We have revamped it, so it looks more presentable and more useful! So please do us a huge favor and go LIKE our page.


FAB Art & Design


This weekend is looking hopeful to be a creative weekend. fingers crossed.


bysie


bB***

No comments: