June 26, 2012

Finally finally finally...

I finally made it back to Florence


I got everything packed up in little Theodore Millie (aka my little box car) and hit the road around noon yesterday! Both my mom and dad decided to follow because they wanted to help and see where I am living!



We stopped by PSI, where I will be working to see Frances! Good Heavens I am BEYOND excited for us to be working together. I don't think anyone can really understand how well we work together. It's just something that isn't very easy to explain.



I got a little bit giddy inside when I was standing on Court Street! I just love downtown Florence. It's so stinking cute! Also, I'm pretty excited to get everything squared away with school. Just seeing a brief second of the campus made me instantly want to jump right into a class or two! I LOVE FLORENCE, ALABAMA!! When I lived here before, things were different. My life was different. But now, I have grown and changed quite a bit within nearly two years. So this time around, I know how to take this opportunity that I have been given in this area and love it, embrace it, and cherish it. I'm SO anxious, excited, and ready to see what unfolds here.



My new blue room....is GORGEOUS. I'm sort of in love with it. See all that empty space in the photo above. Yep, it will remain looking like this for the remainder of the week. My Sofa sleep has one more cushion to be covered then it's Finished! I'm in love with it also. It's PERFECT for this space. I'm going to be doing a little bit of furniture shopping this weekend. I need just a few pieces. I'm thinking mom (and nanny if I can bribe her in some way) and I will go saturday, hopefully (hint hint wink wink, Mom and Nanny)! I can't wait for my room to come together!


After I got all of my stuff lugged up to the beautiful room, my parents and mary mac all went downtown to meet Frances for dinner! ROSIES:)My parents left to head back to Birmingham after that. Then of course Frances and I just had to run to Target for a few girly essentials. 


Today, I start working at PSI and I couldn't be more happy to start something new in my life. I know and believe that this was the right decision to come here. God opened doors that I never thought would be opened to me and I refuse to take them for granted. 


I'll let you know how it goes!


Byesie


B's

No comments: