June 25, 2012

FAB-24 & Three Favorite People!

Hi. Want to know how my weekend was? 


Perfect? Why yes! Yes, it was. My entire weekend from Friday at 5 to Sunday night was PERFECT! I got to see a few people that mean more to me than they probably know...and I got to see them all in the same weekend. To name them specifically, I will start with FRANCES.


FRANCES FRANCES FRANCES


She came to town to celebrate my 24th Birthday since it fell during the middle of the week and we weren't able to celebrate together! So, she brought my THE BEST gifts a best friend could possible get.



We had SO much fun while she was here. Saturday we shopped ALL DAY. Then later that afternoon we went to dinner at Mugshots to celebrate my little brothers 14th Birthday.



We made a day of saturday. It's kind of amazing what all we got accomplished in one day. After dinner we went to Starbucks! Then later, we went to see John & Jacob play, which was the ABSOLUTE perfect way to end the day. I went to church with her yesterday, then we had breakfast at CB with her mom, the lovely mary mac (who I love oh so much) and her friends Tree & Jenny! Such a perfect FAB weekend with Frances.


The second person I got to see this weekend that I was so excited to see was Tres.



He met us at Zydeco to see John & Jacob. Good LORD we laughed...awholefreakinglot! I thought I was going to lose my Bestie to some old drunk lady who was dancing all up on him! I can't even explain it actually. Hilarious is quite the understatement. But anyway, I am so so glad I got to spend a little bit of time with Tres before I move. He's such a busy fellow, I don't ever get to see him.


Frances was also so glad that Tres met us Saturday night!


Now, the THIRD person I was SO so glad to see this weekend was Jacob!!!



John & Jacob are so much fun to go see play. SO FUN. So energetic! I mean seriously, you can't NOT like them! The way they play just really shows how passionate they are about what they do and I am so happy for them. It's pretty awesome. It made me so happy I actually got to see Jacob after he played! I'm frustrated I didn't get a picture with Jacob! AND, I must complain just a tiny bit. Those three minutes of talking just aren't going to cut it....So, Jacob, lets fix that soon please.


My weekend, like I said was PERFECT. There are only a few things that I can think of that could have possibly made my weekend better. One of those things would have definitely been getting to spend more time with each one of these three people than what I actually got to. There just doesn't seem to be enough time in my world and I wish there was some way  I could fix that.


Hope your weekend was great. I'm off to pack up all my stuff, because this girl is MOVING tomorrow. I have a REALLY busy day. 


tootles


bB***


No comments: