June 23, 2012

Birthdays Birthdays Birthdays

FOURTEEN FOURTEEN FOURTEEN FOURTEEN


TODAY is a very SPECIAL SPECIAL day. Fourteen years ago my life changed DRASTICALLY....for the better of course!


My precious little brother was born!



Brady, I can't believe you are fourteen. You're seriously one of the cutest boys I know. I am so glad that you are my little brother. I wouldn't trade you for anything in this world....I might consider it sometimes, but in the end know I couldn't replace you with anything! Your a mess and I wouldn't change anything about you! You are Brady and that's just the way you should be! Always remember, Just be you!! God made you in his image. He created every single thing about you. HE made you perfect. Embrace every single thing that he has given you and love those things, because they are precious, they are YOU!


I love you so much little brother.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------


It's FINALLY the weekend of my Birthday Celebration with France! Ah I am SO glad my Bestie is in town.



The plans for today are SHOP SHOP and well, SHOP! We are looking for good deals. No over-spending allowed today. Not an option. I am looking for new work clothes!



Fran got me THE BEST birthday gifts! She got me a blue travel coffee mug that is GIGANTIC compared to the one I am using now! She honestly had no idea how bad I needed a larger one, because I actually have been caring TWO coffee cups in the mornings to work: one for the drive, then one for when I actually get to work! No need for that anymore!!!! YES!


She also got me a Starbucks Cold Cup which I have been wanting for probably over a year and a half. She got me a REALLY adorable coffee cup with photos of us on it that say 'Happy 24th Birthday Tot Tot!' AND she blew my mind with two gifts....The first one, she helped me cross off another one of my 23 before 24 items. I got my PASSPORT from Frances! I can't even explain this gift to you. I will photograph it soon and have an entire post about it! The second thing that blew my mind was, a while ago we went shopping in Huntsville. There was this Adorable puppy shirt at a store. I didn't buy it and I regretted it later! Well, Frances being the GREAT friend she is went back a weekend or so later and got it for me! I will DEFINITELY be wearing it today! I am so blessed to have such a GREAT friend!!!



Yesterday was my last day at RH! It was so so sad when I left. I could have just cried. The people I worked with there have seriously become some of my closest friends. It somewhat blows my mind at how perfect of a team we were! That's so hard to find at most jobs and I feel so blessed to have been given that. As far as me leaving, all I have to say is they BETTER miss me like crazy!!! 


Technically I am still semi-employed with them as their illustrator! SO, I still feel like I am part of the RH family.


Well, I must go get ready for a FUN day of shopping!


Bye bye for now....lots of photos will be taken today!


bB*** 

No comments: