May 21, 2012

Raeghan's Graduation Reception

Hey lovely! This weekend was a blast! How was yours?



I worked worked and worked with my auntie on Friday night working on everything for Rae's graduation reception.



Friday night I made cake balls and we made Reese's Graduation Caps and random decorations. We started around 7 and I left there house around 2. So, as you see Friday was a work work work sort of night. Saturday I had to work! As much as I was dreading it, I was pleasantly surprised that it was a really great, but busy day at Rocky Heights. The work day went by SUPER fast which is always a good thing! As soon as I got off, I got back to work for the reception, baking baking and baking some more.




Saturday night I made Glazed Sugar Cookies,




Pineapple Cupcakes, Blueberry Cupcakes, and Coconut Cupcakes. 


I was up soooo long finishing all that up, so needless to say, Sunday when I woke up, I wasn't feeling so rested. 


As soon as church was over, I ran off to round everything up, then all of the crazy and fun began! We had to wash fruit, cut fruit, build fruit towers, set tables, set decor, set trays,...and the list goes on and on! Aunt Stacey had rounded up some really great helpers and we all made a GREAT team! Here are a few photos of everything! 


ENJOY!


I LOVED this photo of Raeghan and I when we were kiddos! 


She has always been the little sis I never had. I am SO proud of her and Love this girl more than words can describe!


I'll share more photos of Raeghan and her guests later! 


Until then I sure hope you've enjoyed a little peek into the very successful reception.


Bysie Bye 


B's

No comments: