May 2, 2012

Pineapple Angel Food, What?

Last night before the skype sesh with Frances, she text me and was baking a cake. Well, I must brag on her for a few seconds...She has been doing weight watchers for a good couple of months now! The last time I went to Huntsville and saw her, when I walked in to door, I couldn't BELIEVE how awesome she looked. She is doing FANTASTIC!!! 



So last night the cake she was baking was of course on the healthier side of the cake spectrum. ANGEL FOOD is one of my absolute favorite cakes. And just as an FYI, Publix bakery has the absolute best if you're looking to just purchase the cake rather than baking one yourself. Anyway back to that cake Frances baked last night....


I have a modified version of it for you tonight!



Pineapple Angel Food Cake

(Weight Watchers Approved)



cred.

Ingredients


one box angel food cake mix
one 20oz can crushed pineapple (in juice, NOT syrup)


Directions


Start by emptying the cake mix into a large mixing bowl. Stir in the entire can of pineapple including the juice. Stir all ingredients until it mixed thoroughly. Pour into a coffee cake pan, and bake in a 350 degree oven for 25  to 30 minutes. Let this cool COMPLETELY before cutting into it.


Hope you like!!


Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy!


B's


P.S. Stop by the Trendy Treehouse for more creative sharing.

No comments: