March 21, 2012

Trust it

Hey hey


So once again, I'm a few hours late on my blog post, but better late than never. It's been a pretty great day. Work was busy...but FUN as always. I worked over just a tiny bit finishing up a few things I won't have to worry about in the morning! That always makes me happy.


After work I went to Small Group. We finished our latest study series tonight! So, that means next week is GAME NIGHT!!! After that I went over to a friends house and got to know and meet more new friends!


This morning, I finally decided it was time to reach into the Challenge Jar for March and here's the nice little gem I got...



Opening this and reading it just lit up my face! So many times I question myself and stress over decisions. I can be indecisive and I hate that, but I think everyone is at many points in their life. I'm always worrying about what this person or that person wants me to do, rather than just doing what I feel in my heart is right.


It can become exhausting sometimes...wait, no. It ABSOLUTELY becomes exhausting every. single. time. trying to please everyone. In the end you just end up miserable. Here's how I see it, when you're making big decisions it is  VERY important to consider how your decisions effect the people who are in your life. BUT, something that I've realized is that you just can't please everyone!


So here's what you do...


Start trusting your own judgement, rather than depending on other people to tell you what you need to do. The more you do this, the easier it becomes. 


tootles! I hope you enjoyed my little spill.


bB***

No comments: