March 8, 2012

Oh Target...

I have SPRINGfreakingFEVER

and something that is not in any way at all helping me out with this problem is TARGET.

 

I went to target on Sunday and was googly-eyed over all of there spring dresses.

And I also may, or may not have had a mini photo sesh in the fitting room. Okay, come on ladies, Don't even act like you haven't been guilt of this at some point.

TGIF this week is all about spring dresses!



Enjoy my mini photo shoot....

See what I mean? Oh Good Heavens. It's not good!!! Do you have any idea how hard it was for me NOT to purchase every single dress. I wanted to, but the deal breaker was that I didn't want to torture myself by having these adorable dresses hanging in my closet, but not being able to wear them because it isn't quite really spring just yet. So, I'm holding off just a bit longer.


P.S. I am still head-over-heels in l.o.v.e. with my mockingjay necklace.

What are you LOVING this week??

Bysie

B's

No comments: