March 2, 2012

Good Good Day Planned

Hey loves! 


I sure love a saturday morning when I simply can do what I want to. gosh that sounds so selfish, but I don't mean it that way at all. I'm just excited not to be working I guess:)


I'm going to Body Flow, then tanning, thennnnn.......


WICKED! I am SO excited. Santa (haha) brought me tickets this year, so I've been anxiously waiting for it! It's FINALLY here. My pretty nanny is going with me!


A great excuse to get all dressed up and stuff! Photos? no worries.


After Wicked, I'm going shopping with my friend Lindsay! Yesterday was payday. If you know me, you know I am a SAVER. I hardly ever buy anything because I just want to save all of my money for that will benefit me in the long run, rather than just blow the money here, there and everywhere. I don't know I just hate spending money! SO I'm going shopping, I'm going to TRY to buy something for myself, so hopefully I find something that I just LOVE, otherwise Ill be coming home empty handed.


Hope you have a wonderful Saturday!


OH P.S. I did Get a late Valentines gift in the mail yesterday, 


bB***

No comments: