February 14, 2012

Love Day Outfit

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

my dear dear friends! I hope yours was lovely.

I got these pants from Christmas that I've been saving for a very special day. I woke up this morning and felt like today was the day I had been so patiently waiting on to wear them. So, I thought why not share right here on Itsy Bitsy. I knew you, my fantastic readers would LOVE that. 


So here's my entire LOVE Day Attire



[Top from Express, Bottoms by Sanctuary, Hair styled by me using Chi and Paul Mitchell Products, Makeup by me using Avon,  Maybelline, Mark & E.L.F. Products]


Did you have any special pieces in your closet you had been saving specifically for a day like today? Do share.



P.S. Donnie made Sparkle City these DELICIOUS Red Velvet Whoopie Pies. Aren't the cute! They were SO delicious and NOOOO they didn't come from a box mix.


Have a fantastic evening!!! I'm heading out for a fantastic Valentines Date. LOTS of photos will come tomorrow.


bB***

No comments: