February 6, 2012

Good Friends

Meet my dear friend Amber


We have been friends since 8th grade. We were pretty close all through high school with cheering, beach trips, pageants, boy chasing, etc, etc. We had some of the best high school days imaginable and wouldn't trade them for anything.


Although we were close in high school, it seems that we are more close now than we were back then. 


I wish we could spend more time chit-chatting and stuff, but that ends when you have to grow up and get a real job. But she's one of those close friends that you don't see too often, you don't talk to five million times a week, but you ALWAYS know that you can depend on her to be there when you need her the most.


If you look in the photo above, you will notice there's a little bundle of joy in Ambies tummy. 


That's Claire! 


I can't wait for Claire to be here and I'm so curious about what she's going to look like! I hope she has Ambers pretty hair color!


I am SO thankful for all of the friends that God has blessed me with. ESPECIALLY the ones who I don't get to talk to all of the time, but I know will always be some of my BEST FRIENDS. 



To name my tops: 

TRES KENNEDY

HEATHER ROGERS 

BRITTNEY ROGERS (and pretty little Braelyn)

WHITNEY TOMLIN

P.S. FRANCES ADAMS being at the SUPER DUPER TOP of my list is a given!!!


Anyway I love all of you so much and am so thankful for you!


Well that's enough sappy stuff for tonight. It must just be the month of February rubbing off on me. ha.


tootles 


bB***

No comments: