February 20, 2012

Gatlinburg Day Two in Photos

I'm back in the one and only Alabama. I'm happy to be back, BUT really why are trips so short?!? Never everrrrr long enough!


Back to our super fun trip...Here are more photos.


The first couple of photos are actually from day one, but got left out. So, I'm throwing them into this post!!



If you can't tell, Day Two in the Cabin was a whole lot like day one. We stayed in our comfy clothes all day. I got to play with Cosmetics while Reilly was my Model! Raeghan and I sang Karaoke, we played with Marlee and Graham They are the CUTEST little babies I have ever seen!




This morning we woke up to a solid white ground. It snowed quite a bit, but by the time we all had packed up and were ready to leave it had melted enough for us to make it safely down the mountain.




After we snapped a few family group photos we all went to breakfast at the apple barn! It was so delicious and yes I did get a new jar of apple butter. delicious. love.



I hope you had a RELAXING and LONG weekend. I sure did.

bysie bye

bB***

No comments: