February 8, 2012

A Little Bit of Makeup


Hi there loves!!

my apologies for seeming somewhat straight and quick to the point the past couple of days. I've been really struggle with balancing my work life with my social/fun life. I love my job, YES! BUT after work I don't want to to do anything except chill. THIS HAS TO CHANGE!!! 

Until then, Please just be patient with me:)


I've been wanting to share some of my FAVORITE makeup Products with you.



Number ONE:MagiX face perfector from Avon


It's REALLY MAGICAL. It changes as you rub it into your skin, from creamy to powder. ITS FASCINATING and Im absolutely in LOVE with it.


NUMBER TWO: My E.L.F. Shadow Palette that Donnie got me fro Christmas. It has like 100andsomethingish shades. The possibilities are completely endless.


NUMBER THREE: Avon Shine Attract Lipstick! It has a color Center encased by a GLOSS!! So you get both lip color and a glossy finish! Its super fantastic. The shade from the photo above is called "Wrapped in Raisins." Its so so sooooo pretty. 


TRY THESE!!! IF you need help or want purchasing some avon products let me know or SHOP HERE



Sweet Dreams my Friends.

I have a painting filled weekend ahead of me!!! 

Mural Planning, Dog Painting and a Fundraiser Painting. FUN!

B's

No comments: