November 22, 2011

The TOP of Thanksgiving

Hi hi hiiiii there!


Thanksgiving is now only about ONE day away. I am so overly excited. I cant wait to have LOADS of family time and relaxation!


I am so thankful for the everything that God has blessed me with.


Over the last year, I have had so many things change in my life.


I graduated from college, moved back to Birmingham, got my first real job, became a single lady, illustrated my first childrens book, made so many new friends, and so so so much more...


My TOP two new blessings that I am THANKFUL for this year are


NUMBER ONE




FAB.


I love LOVE love my best friends. Honestly there are no words to describe how thankful I am that God has blessed me with such amazing FAB ladies. Every word seriously falls so short of ever describing how thankful I am for Frances and Adrianne.


NUMBER TWO



MY JOB


First of all, there are SO many reasons why I absolutely LOVE going to work everyday. But, the TOP reason is because I LOVE SPARKLE CITY (the name of our office)! I LOVE every single person that I work with! We just have SO much fun. Every. Single. Day. Don't get me wrong, somedays get crazy, but without these guys, the place wouldn't be the same. 


Really I didn't think I would ever get a job that I love going to. I love what I do at Rocky Heights, I love my bosses, they are all awesome, I love the work atmosphere, I love that everything isnt uptight and serious, I love that we all can just be ourselves, I love the flexibility....okay you get it, I just LOVE pretty much everything about it.


Again, there are SO SO SOOO many things that I am thankful for. God has blessed me with so many things that I am completely undeserving of, and these things I do not take for granted. 


If you're reading this post I am so THANKFUL for you. You will never know what it means to me to know that people take the time to read my little blog. Thank you.


HAPPY THANKSGIVING WEEK!!!! 


tootlie lous


B's

No comments: