November 29, 2011

A fun BIRTHDAY night & TOP TWO

HOLY HEAVEN!!!


I couldn't wait until 5:00 today so I could go CHRISTMAS shopping...


for MYSELF! 


Okay when I shop and try on clothes, I tend to take a REALLY long time trying things on. I don't know why...I just know that I am extremely slow at it. I mean think about it....Pulling clothes on, then off can REALLY do some damage on the hair. So then I have to take a few short minutes to fluff my hair and all that jazz. So see my excuse for taking so long seems pretty legitimate to me!


So, back to today, I was THRILLED to go shopping after work with just


ME, MYSELF & I


because thats when I can really enjoy it. I can pick things up, feel them, stare at them, try them on, try them on again, and take as LONG as I want to without feeling rushed! So I had a REALLY great evening of Christmas Shopping and I bought quite a bit and cant wait until Christmas to get it!!!


After I shopped I met some of my favorite friends a Chuy's for A very special ladies Birthday!!



JAMIE


Isn't she SUPER GORGEOUS!


Here are a few photos from our fun night celebrating her Birthday



I seriously Love Love LOVE these people.


I'm SO blessed to have them as friends. 


Here are TOP TWO things that I think you should SERIOUSLY check out.


NUMBER ONE


[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ktan-75lUo&w=640&h=360]



and NUMBER TWO


Check out both of these ladies


TNT


[The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society’s (LLS) Team In Training]


 Fundraising Page!


Jamies Page & Kristies Page


Hope your Tuesday was half as AMAZING as mine!


Bysie


B's




No comments: