October 3, 2011

Lovely Mondays

Hi Friendy!


I hope you just EMBRACED the Monday. I know I know, it is SO incredibly easy to hate mondays, but I encourage you to just make the absolute BEST out of it. 


My monday was great. I worked, then my friend Melissa, and  I went to look at a Duplex in Birmingham. Then we found ourselves in Homewood, so we had dinner at Oak Hill! It was a very very FUN and eventful Monday, a GREAT way to kick off a new week. 


Oh and I MUST add that it is a short work week for me. Thursday after work, I am leaving for a wedding weekend at the beach. Naturally, I am OVERLY excited about that! 


Last night I stayed up pretty late working on a painting.


Here are a few bits & peices of it....



I'm not ready to show it to you completely, because I am entering it into the BAA Annual show.


So, HOPEFULLY it will get into that show. Wish me luck!


On WEDNESDAY I have a Lovely new Skirt to debut to my lovely FAB fans and followers. Here's a sneak peak of that too!



I don't know if people really grasp the vision that us FAB ladies have. Let me just tell you, our FAB dream and the fire that we have for it isn't going to die. It only intensifies with every idea and every conversation.


It's really REALLY exciting to think  about our future! Be sure to check back on Wednesday for the lovely Skirt post & there will also be info about ordering one for yourself!


Enjoy the last few hours of this Monday


B's


No comments: