October 25, 2011

Greenies

Hola dollies


Tonight I had a fabulous evening with some work people at the BKT event.


At tonights event the topic was all about going Green, so what I wanted to do this week for TOP TWO was have a little contribution to the GO GREEN idea! 


My TOP TWO ways to HELP out with a better environment.


Now by no means do I think I, myself, can save the planet, but I do know that every little bit that I do does play a contribution to helping out the environment.


NUMBER ONE



R-E-C-Y-C-L-E, recycle


C-O-N-S-E-R-V-E, conserve


We all can do part in recycling and it doesnt take too much effort.


Check for your local areas where you can drop off your recycled goods.


NUMBER TWO



Shop & Buy Locally 


GROW ALABAMA


These are just two small things that we can do to help out with a better environment


and they are SO small!! I mean honestly what do we lose? nothing at all:)


What are your TOP TWO things to help contribute to helping out our beautiful earth.


lovelLOVES 


B's


No comments: