October 24, 2011

A Southern Sort of Weekend

Hey there loves:]


Oh how I missed you over the weekend. I didn't have a spare second to even try to squeeze in a mini-blogpost.


I'm so sorry.


But I do have lots of photos to share, if that makes up for it.


I went to GEORGIA to visit with my cousin Blake who just recently moved there for a wonderful Job opportunity.


It's amazing to see him so HAPPY. It's so so SO GREAT and I am overly excited [and jealous] for him.


He's living just a short ways down the road from Atlanta in Alpharetta Georgia. Oh Dear HEAVEN its a GORGEOUS little place and like I do so often, I fell in LOVE with it. Cute little shopping centers here and there with cute little stores and cute little starbucks on every corner...whats not to love?


On Saturday, we got there at about 2ish and Alyssa and I had to Style two ladies for there Homecoming Banquet and Dance.




They looked FANTASTIC if I do say so myself.


It blows my mind what a GREAT team Alyssa and I make. 


Check out FAB styling too:)


After we got both of them all dolled up, when then got ourselves dolled up for the SUGARLAND Concert!





When we got to the concert I was STOKED to find that Sara Bareilles was the opening performer.


AHH made my night. She's one of my FAVORITES simply because she has the BEST personality when she is performing. If you have only ever listened to her stuff on the Radio or from her album, I suggest you see her live, because her album just doesnt do her justice. She's fantastic, really.



this was the BEST part of the concert! Sara and Sugarland performed together at the end. Oh and check out the view.


Our seats were Beyond MAJOR.


On sunday we got up and went to the church that Blake has been going to and let me just tell you, it is an AMAZING AMAZING church. Awesome Worship. Awesome Friendly People. and a GREAT spirit. 


It was an AMAZING weekend and we already have another trip planned for the 5th of November! CAN NOT WAIT! 


If your weekend was half as good as mine, then you had a VERY BLESSED weekend! Mine was BEYOND amazing. 


How was Monday?? Hope it was a breeze and didn't treat you too rough.


I'll be back tomorrow for TOP TWO.


loveLOVES 


bB***

No comments: