August 21, 2011

Mommsie

Yesterday was a very special day.


It was my moms birthday.


She kept me insanely busy [eating.shopping.decorating and such] I didn't even get a single post in about her special day.


Please PLEASE forgive me mom. It actually makes me rather sick that I did that. I feel like I let her down, but I know she still loves me.




So a few things that remind me of my mom.


one: MAKEUP


two: BIG HAIR


three: GAUDY 'Bling-Bling' Jewelry as she calls it.


four: kiddo-s


five: the BEACH


All of these things that remind me of my mom are rather good  things...because I also benefit from them. Number one, she taught me how to put my makeup on and I learned from her example. She says she doesnt have a creative bone in her body, but to put eyeshadow on as beautiful as she does...there is bound to be some creativity in there somehwhere. number two, I as well LOVE big hair. She taught me and I also learned by her example, how to make my hair big, as well as style hair in general. Number three, I can borrow her jewelry anytime, that of which she has WAY too much of;) number four, my mom LOVES LOVES LOVES kids. So when I have kids, I know I can always count on her to be the absolute BEST grandmother EVER. number five, the beach the beach the beach oh how we all love it, but my mom seriously, love doesnt describe it. I love going to the beach with my mom and just chilling, reading books, and there may or may not be some girl talk that happens;)


I LOVE YOU MOM. SO. MUCH!


No comments: