July 1, 2011

Beach day One

The weather was gorgeous yesterday.


PERFECT.


Here are a few photos from my day on the beach.




Last night was great too. 


I LOVE my family so much. I just dont know if people understand how much I love just being with my family. Theyre great!


Today, I plan on doing the same thing as yesterday.


ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, except tan, read, nap, all while listening to my ipod.


Tonight, the family-o is going to dinner and to shop! 



Its going to be a good day.


And OH how I hope that huge group of people that are behind me in the picture, are out in the ocean again.


They were GREAT entertainment for me! So fun!


Well Im off to hit the beach. Have a fantastic day.


bs


Oh and one last little thing at some point,



I would loveLOVElove to see one of the cutest married couples I know.


Michael & Whitney Tomlin:)


Its sort of a MUST.



No comments: