June 11, 2011

Reisa!

Today is one of my favorite little ladies BIRTHDAY!




REISA!


So here is TEN THINGS I LOVE


REISA edition.


NUMBER ONE


Like me,  she always wants to be doing something. ALWAYS! 


NUMBER TWO


I love how she talks.  Country, but not the slloooowwww country talk. She talks lightning fast. 


fast plus country, make a very interesting combination.


NUMBER THREE


I love that I get to color her hair! 


NUMBER FOUR




I love how comfy she dresses and still looks way prettier than the girls who spend hours getting dressed. 


NUMBER FIVE 



I LOVE LOVE LOVE football season because of her!


Pawpaw and Reisa really get their competitive panties on and are constantly bickering and throwing little slurs at each other!


It's GREAT. 


NUMBER SIX


She has the most unique sense of humor and can make me laugh with the tiniest things that she says.


NUMBER SEVEN


She has the most amazing hoodie collection! I love all of the hoodies that she wears.


They are too cute.


NUMBER EIGHT 


I love that she LOVES candy! We both would rather have a bag of sugary candy than chocolate ANY day!


NUMBER NINE


I love how genuinely beautiful she is, both inside and out.


She is the sweetest person I think I have ever met


(as long as its past 10:30 a.m. at least, she can be slightly grumpy when she first wakes up)


NUMBER TEN



I love that she LOVES what I do, and supports me, and believes in my dreams!


Well that is only TEN of the many many things that I love about Reis.


I hope you had an AMAZING birthday today! I had a blast spending the ENTIRE day with you.


I love you so so soooo much!


tootles


bB***


No comments: