June 10, 2011

Friday Off Day

Friday has officially turned into Freelance work day.


I spent pretty much the entire afternoon & night working on projects.


Oh believe me, Im not complaining. I absolutely LOVE what I do!


I can only Vaguely tell you what all I worked on because they are all gifts for birthdays,


or other holidays that are coming up. 


I designed a Birthday Card


I painted, with watercolors.




I had forgotten how much I LOVE watercolors. So, Im thinking I will probably do that more often. 


I mounted and framed something.


I bought all the ingredients for  someones Birthday festivities. 


Other parts of my  day included


renewing my drivers license,


Lots of good conversations,


seeing this guy



Please notice the year on our shirts:) 2007! 



who is one of my absolute most favorite guys on the planet, Tres!


and I saw him TWICE in one day.


and last but definitely not least seeing my pretty mom for a few minutes, along with my cute little brother.


Tomorrow is going to be another REALLY busy day, which is just the way I love it.


I have baking to do, a lunch date with my lovely friend Amber, I swimming party tomorrow night. Fun stuff!


Whats going on with you this weekend?


lovelove


bB***


P.s. I will definitely show all of the photos of what I worked on all day,


after everything is gifted to the people they were made for! 



No comments: