April 28, 2011

What a Week.

There has been complete devastation in all of the surrounding areas of my hometown.


It has been heartbreaking seeing and hearing of all of the loss, and I am so blessed and thankful to still have everyone that is so dear and close to me. 


My cousin Alyssa lives in Tuscaloosa, which is one of the worst hit areas that was hit by the Tornado. My poor Aunt who lives here in Birmingham, felt completely helpless as she watched that tornado completely destroy Tuscaloosa. She couldn't get in touch with Alyssa, and I can not even imagine how she could have felt. I am so so Thankful that God kept her protected, as well as everyone else that I know who lives in Tuscaloosa.



There has been 200 lives lost, and many homes and belongings destroyed. 




If you can help out in any way at all, Please do so.


You can learn more about how you can help HERE.


and as ALWAYS, Prayers help more than anything. SO, if you believe in the power of prayer and God's power


please DO pray.


Pray, pray, pray.






No comments: