April 18, 2011

The F of FAB

FRANCES


Its her 23rd Birthday today, and oh what a special day that is.


So, in honor of her special day, I have a special post just for her.


10 things I love


FRANCES EDITION




Number one



Shes OVERLY creative, and extremely talented.


NUMBER TWO




She sets goals & achieves them, which is the only way to push and better who you are.


NUMBER THREE




Shes Fashionable, which is a MUST!  We made this skirt over the weekend! Its perfect. FANTASTIC job my little seamstress. Cant wait to see your next one.


NUMBER FOUR




She loves her whole family, but she is incredibly close to her mom, who is seriously one snazzy and cool lady! I am also super close to my mom, so I love when I have friends that are the exact same way. OH me, Frances, we should have a fun Mother-Daughter date! FUN!


NUMBER FIVE



Shes the BEST snail-mail buddy anyone could ask for.


NUMBER SIX 


Part one.




She is super easy to surprise with a gift & she always LOVES what you get. She isnt hard to please.


Part Two



She also GIVES great gifts!


NUMBER SEVEN




She has an AMAZING job, that of which I know she totally ROCKS at.


I hope her Bosses & fellow co-workers realize what a gem she is:) 


NUMBER EIGHT




She knows how to have a good time


NUMBER NINE





She could sit and drink coffee with Adrianne and I for hours, and we would never run out of things to talk about. LOVE.


NUMBER TEN




That smile! How could it not brighten the gloomiest of days.


LOVE YOU TO DEATH FRANCES! I am so thankful that God blessed me with such a great friendship that will last a lifetime. It's one that I will cherish forever. 


Hope your day is amazing, and I can hardly wait until next weekend so we can continue to celebrate your lovely Birthday!

No comments: