April 19, 2011

Another Special Day

REILLY'S BIRTHDAY!





10 Things I LOVE


Reilly Edition


1.She, like her bB has a love & knack for being CREATIVE!


2. She has GORGEOUS hair


3. She is GENIUS...like seriously, she really is


4. She Loves Peanut Butter Milk Shakes


5. She talks SO fast....and I LOVE that. It's something we have in common


6. She's a Fashionista


7. She is a Dancer


8. She has lovely big eyes and huge smile


9. She LOVES makeup


10. Despite her Genius-ness, She has a tendency to be slightly forgetful:)


and that also makes me laugh!!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY REILLY


I love you soooo much, which you know!


I had a blast tonight!






So, today was another one of those FUN days that I have been having very often!


This evening when I got off of work, I met some of my family at this really neat-o place called Nothing But Noodles



There food was really great and well priced too! That's always a plus, right?


So, after that we went to Yogurt Mountain, and just spent some time together.


It was a really great day today. From beginning to end. I LOVE MY FAMILY. WORK. & LIFE!



I'll be back tomorrow!


B's


P.S. I'm SO excited about my weekend plans!


SARAH BAREILLES  SARAH BAREILLAS SARAH BAREILLES!


and it's at my FAVORITE little Venue. Oh, & I'm going with FRANCES!!!!









No comments: