April 24, 2011

Brianna's Weekly Review

BRIANNAS WEEKLY 


REVIEW


SUMMARY WORD


Eventful


Why so? A lot went on this week. A TON actually. Avon stuff, Work (Rocky Heights) stuff, church, Shopping, Concerts, shopping some more. A holiday. Pretty EVENTFUL:)


PHOTO(S)


EASTER!


AND here it is. The BIG reveal of my EASTER DRESS.


Yes thats right. I did make it. I had my doubts throughout the process, but it turned out exactly how I had envisioned it. I love it and so many other people did as well.















& just like all of the other family get-togethers, this one, for my dad, ended the same was as always



with a nap.


TUNE




[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyUhxYmLF-0&w=640&h=390]


SPENDING



I bought some Easter shoes and a dress while shopping with one of my favorites FRANCES!


LESSON







to Never EVER go to the summit on Good Friday! Traffic = Terrible! But, it isnt too bad when have a great friend to keep you company. 


MEMORABLE MOMENT




Easter this year was super fantastic.


I love being with my family more than anything.


I wouldnt trade them for the world.


WHATS NEXT?


MORE SKIRTS! SKIRTS SKIRTS. AVON. WORK. SAVE. SAVE. SAVE. A fun Little creators party. A beach trip.


How was your EASTER? please please please tell. I love to hear all about it.


Byesie


B's




No comments: