February 23, 2011

A lovely little Chair

My Wednesday was super Great.
I worked.
Had a FUN lunch break with my new Fellow workers who are REALLY hilarious.
and I really like them.

Tomorrow I work.
Then I have a HAIR APPOINTMENT.
any color suggestions?

Well Well, NOW it is Wednesday
and you all know what that means.
YES, one of my FAVORITE day's of the week
CREATIVE SHARE WEDNESDAY

So a couple of weeks ago
I really REALLY needed a new desk chair.
I was using a foot stool and it was killing my back.
Of course I didn't want to just buy an ugly black desk chair.
I mean please don't be offended.
Each to their own.
But black rolling desk chairs, just aren't for me.

So off I went to the antique stores...
and I came back with 




this lovely....or not so lovely rolling chair.






I simply re-covered the seat cushion
and sometime in the very near future, I will paint it a blue-ish color.


Can't wait to paint it.




I just LOVE the new seat cushion.
So pretty.


Stop by the TRENDY TREEHOUSE for more creative ideas
I took a little peak earlier today, and there looked like there were some really great post.
So, I will be sure to stop back by again!!


Tootles for now
bB***

6 comments:

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

you're amazing, I swear I could never do that

Anonymous said...

cute chair!

Kandi said...

i love it! i am re-doing my kitchen and i'm getting 4 mismatched chairs and re-doing them in different colors & funky fabrics. i can't wait :)

Unknown said...

I love it!
So cool to re-purpose this chair!

Danina said...

Great work !I loved it very much

Jessica at Me Sew Crazy said...

Ohhhh - I love love love when I stumble across great chairs I can reupholster or refurbish somehow. Great find! That double backing thing it has got going in is awesome!