December 16, 2010

Radvent 15, plus Nanny & Nan's Christmas Baking Plans

Hola Dear!
TOMORROW is the big day
I know I won't even be able to sleep tonight
from excitement

Oh which reminds me
Last Sunday, my dear mom was SO sick
a Yucky Stomach Virus.
She was back to her strengths by Tuesday
Well, She texts me this morning
and my poor little Boobster has been sick since three this morning
Please Please PLEASE pray that he gets better FAST
and that no one else in my family gets it
I will be DEVASTATED if one of the people I love most
can't come to see me accomplish something I've worked SO hard for


I do have SUCH a hard time with this
I absolutely hate receiving gifts
it makes me feel terrible
BUT this morning
I received a LOVELY LOVELY LOVELY call from my Nanny
I LOVE HER PHONE CALLS
I told her I was going to look for some shoes today
to wear at Graduation tomorrow
because ALL OF YOU FASHIONABLE LADIES know
New shoes are a MUST for every occasion

My Nanny gifted me with permission to use her Belk card
if I came across some shoes I liked there.
THANK YOU SO MUCH NANNY.
You're an angel.

On to some more things and moments shared with my nanny.
If you have been a faithful reader over the past year, 
you probably remember last years Nanny & Nan Baking Extravaganza


So far on the list for this year is 
Festive PEPPERMINT Bark
RedVelvet Cake Bites or Truffles
EggNog Cookies
 [which were a HUGE success last year]
also Gingerbread Cookies are a MUST!

Last year we also made some cute muffins.
I want a new muffin recipe this year.
Any suggestions?? recommendations?

What's your FAVORITE holiday Muffin.
Or recipe that could possibly be converted into a muffin recipe.??
PLEASE SHARE!

LOVESLOVE
bB***



No comments: