June 23, 2010

Creative Share: Vanilla Wafer Cake

Hi.
TODAY is another one of those SPECIAL days!
It's my little brother's 12th Birthday.
I can't believe he is twelve already, it is insane!
I will be having a Birthday post shortly after this of our fun day today.

CREATIVE SHARE happens every single WEDNESDAY over at the TRENDY TREEHOUSE
and it is SOOOO much fun!
you should join in.

Ever heard of Vanilla Wafer Cake???
well now you have.
My Nanny has about one and a half slices left of one.
I think it's one of PawPaw's favorites, but I think that I say that about every dessert recipe I blog about.
Here's the Recipe!


VANILLA WAFER CAKE
Ingredients:
6 Eggs
2 Sticks Margarine [room temp]
1 Package Coconut [7 oz]
1 Box Vanilla Wafers [12 oz]
2 Cups White Sugar
1/2 Cup Sweet Milk
1 Cup Pecans

Directions:
preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease either a tube pan or 13x9 inch pan.
Cream together eggs, sugar, and margarine.  
Add milk, coconut, nuts, and crushed vanilla wafers, MIX WELL!
Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted comes out clean.

You can ice it with cream cheese frosting, but its PERFECT just the way it is, without icing!

Definitely give this recipe a try.


I LOVE MY NANNY!
SO MUCH.

Tootlie Loo
 bB***




2 comments:

collin said...

Your Nanny is so beautiful. Even the cake looks nice and yummy. Thanks for sharing the recipe. I will surely try this out.

Take the Cake Personality Test and find out which cake are you like. I have taken the test and have enjoyed a lot. Hope you too will enjoy it. Have Fun!!

Show Me Mama said...

You are really hurting my me at the moment. I am just hungry and want to just eat the screen. It looks so good , i am crying , wanting to have a piece.
You have a great blog! I am your new follower. Come by and visit me at http://showememama.blogspot.com