June 28, 2010

Bummer! and EXCITEMENT!


I don't have too much time left for a post.
The wi-fi "hot spot" in our condominums closes at Eleven.
which is such a bummer.
I have so many photos to share about our day.
But I'll have to share in the monring, because it takes WAY too long to load photos, and I only have ten minutes until the security comes in and kicks us out!

BUT some really quick excitement in my world!
I ACTUALLY WON A GIVEAWAY
I don't think I have ever won anything, so I'm so excited.

I won this headband from SweetNovember!

I'll be SURE to take photos of it on ME, when I get it next week:)
Thank you Thank you SOO much Sara
You're a doll!!

Okay I'm off for the night unfortunately
Getting kicked out!

PROMISE PROMISE to be back in the morning!
LoveLOVE

B's

4 comments:

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

Super annoying they are kicking you out! I want pictures. Congrats on winning!

I V Y said...

yay congrats on winning!

The Tuscan Home said...

Congrats on your win! Woo, hoo! =)
Can't wait to see your pics! Have fun! ~Liz

Kandi said...

yay for winning! you'll look so cute (as usual!) with the pink flowers! :) have a great day! :)