May 18, 2010

TOP TWO TUESDAY



I LOVE todays
TOP TWO TUESDAY!
Top TWO things before you Die
There are SO Many things I want to do before I die....way more than TWO things so this is rather hard!

NUMBER ONE:
I want to get married to my BEST FRIEND






I can't wait to take care of him and be a good little wife to him.

NUMBER TWO:

ME and my friend Jessica joke about opening up our own





STUDIO-BAKERY-COFFEE SHOP- BOUTIQUE
but I REALLY want to do it.
and in all actuality I think she does too!

It would be a DREAM CAREER!

THOSE ARE THE TWO THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE!!
FUNFUN!

go over to the UNDOMESTIC MOMMA and join in on the hop.

Hope youre having a lovely tuesday!

sweetie peaches
B's

p.s. My friend Stacie just got her a blog up and running.
She makes PRECIOUS cakes
so follow her!

12 comments:

Sammy said...

OOOhhh the bakery shop thingy sounds pretty awesome! Yall should totally do it!



Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Anonymous said...

I always dreamed of opening up my own florists shop. I used to work in one as a Saturday job while in High school and loved it.

LC said...

Let me know if you need a wedding photographer! :)

btw-I love your hair style!!

Madi Ford said...

Hi! Thanks for commenting! I see you are in Alabama! I went to U of A in tuscaloosa!!!! I can't wait to get married either... still waiting on a ring.. he needs to hurry it up! haha =)

-madi

The Undomestic Mom said...

aww I love those!!!

Rhiannon Bosse said...

Apb and I are going to open a dessert bar :) that's one. And two is to open my Etsy store soon! But we will see hehe great list lady xo

rachel said...

mmm, opening a bakery would be fantastic! i can't wait to read about the journey!

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

aw so cute about you and your boy, sounds like you two have big plans for yourself and I hope that you stay in tune with each other and fulfill your dreams together! I just got randomly really deep, sorry... also the bakery thing sounds quite fun. Wouldn't it be lovely to prepare pastries all day? I would probably gain 600 lbs but be quite happy!

Angie said...

Okay, when you get that shop open... Lemme know and I'll be there!!! Looks divine <3

PS, I gave you a blog award on my blog! Check it out <3

PSS, so sorry I haven't been commenting lately! I'm so far behind on my google reader, it's just sad... Getting all caught up this week though! Hope everything is going just fabulous for you!! xoxo

Kelly Leigh said...

Oh two very cool things to do before you die! I married my best friend a year ago and life is good :) and that bakery idea would be great! Except for one thing... I worked in a bakery in high school and I couldn't stop eating the cake and brownies. I had to quit before I blew up like a balloon!

Anonymous said...

OMG I am loving those pink walls



XOX


Ginger


http://gingerroxy.blogspot.com

Nancy said...

Follow your dreams!

You are so creative, love your style. ;)