May 19, 2010

CREATIVE SHARE & ANOTHER AWARD

WEDNESDAY's have seriously become my FAVORITE blogging day.
Creative Share Wednesay is the best because I LOVE sharing my little ideas but, I LOVE reading everyone elses even more than that!
Its So FANTASTICAL!

This weeks I used my Drawing Skills SO MUCH!
which for me, is one of the BEST things.
I am SO SOOOO THANKFUL for my abilities to be able to draw, and sometimes I feel like I take it for granted, which I really don't mean to.

I wanted to show you something I did for my Mommy-o's little Preschoolers.
This week was their graduation and She gave them little gifts.
My mom "thinks" she doesn't have a creative bone in her body, but I thought her little Idea was pretty darn creative!
This project is very simple, but sometimes SIMPLE can be one of the most gorgeous things
SHORT & SWEET in some ways
She bought these adorable ADORABLE adorable "Piggy & Kitty" Banks
and I wrote each kiddies name on it, and drew a few little accents around where you drop the coins in.


The Piggies were for the little boys

The Kitties for the little Girlies

THEY TURNED OUT SO PRECIOUS!

LITTLE NOTE to people who think they lack all CREATIVE skills:
Just because you can't seem to get your hands to create what you want, does NOT AT ALL mean you aren't CREATIVE! If you can think, you can create. Share your creative ideas with someone who's hands do have abilities to create. It's called COLLABORATION! Sharing your ideas with someone else, can make a CREATIVE idea really EXPLODE and become something MAGICAL!


I LOVE CREATIVE SHARE WEDNESDAY,
and I think you will too
so go over to TRENDY TREEHOUSE and join in.

tootlie lou
B's

P.S. I got another award and I'm so EXCITED!

Be back later to pass this along!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Those little piggies are adorable!

Angie said...

omg, those kitty and piggy banks are just too cute!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Your blog is great


xox



Ginger


http://gingerroxy.blogspot.com

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Thanks for the inspiration lady! I'm one of those that thinks I have no creative chops. HA!