May 5, 2010

SHARING Ideas

Today during one of breaks
I was talking to Jessica, and she was talking about how she LOVES to make Banana Nut Bread,
which I love too!
But then I had to tell her about my Nanny's very YUMMY
Vanilla Wafer Cake,
So now I must Share it with you!

VANILLA WAYFER CAKE
Who doesn't LOVE LOVE LOVE Vanilla Wafers??



Ingredients:

  • 6 Eggs

  • 2 Sticks of butter

  • 1 package of coconut [7 ounces]

  • 1 box Vanilla Wafers [12 ounces]

  • 2 Cups Sugar

  • 1/2 Cup sweet milk

  • 1 cup pecans
NOT TOO MANY INGREDIENTS, which is always FANTASTIC!

Directions:
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
Cream together the Eggs, Sugar, and Butter
Next, mix in the
Milk
Coconut
Pecans
& last AND MOST DEFINITELY not least
Vanilla Wafers
Mix until the ingredients are very well incorporated

Bake in a greased Bundt Pan for 50 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out completely clean

This cake is at its BEST BEST BEST when it's fresh and warm straight from the oven.

HOPE YOU ENJOY!
tootles
B's

Oh don't forget to stop by trendy treehouse for more idea sharing!!

3 comments:

Sarah Frills4Thrills said...

Oh my gosh! I love love love banana nut bread but that vanilla wafer cake looks delicious too!

Hope Chella said...

Whoa this recipe looks amazing!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Mmmm sounds yummy.