May 22, 2010

Road trip and MELLOW MUSHROOM





Today I woke up to RAIN RAIN RAIN
and more rain!
Me and MikeMike drove for about TWO hours in absolutely NOTHING but pouring down rain.
It was seriously TERRIBLE.

The storms were WAY frustrating because I had really been looking forward to traveling with my Mr.
but the stupid rain was seriously ruining it.
So, it finally ended thank Goodness, and we finally FINALLY arrived
at none other than the BASS PRO SHOP!
I know I know....The Brass Pro Shop is not my cup of tea, but Michael just LOVES it.
So, I go for him, and him only!

After that, Michael's Brother Jerry met us, then we followed him back to his and Leah's house!
and let me tell you...It's SO SO SOOOO Adorable and super nice!
I LOVE BEING HERE!!

today is Jerry's Birthday
so we went out tonight to celebrate!





We went to Mellow Mushroom
which I haven't been to in a REALLY long time.
They had a lot of their friends that came too, who were some really fun and great people.
THEN, we had

This cake...
let me tell you dear friends
PUBLIX bakery can serioulsy BAKE!
it was so SO yummy
not to mention SO pretty.

GOOD JOB LEAH PICKING IT OUT!

So my day was full of lots of
DRIVING
LAUGHING
SINGING
Looking at fishing merchandise
AWESOME CONVERSATIONS
and FANTASTIC MEMORY MAKING!

I'm off to rest up for tomorrow:)
EXCITED...shopping [and maybe a haircut?] with Leah!!
FUNFUN

loveLOVE
B's

4 comments:

Blogs said...

Publix....is AWESOME!:) I hate driving in the rain! Ughhhh...I get scurrrrred!....have a safe...good weekend!:)

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by this morning and leaving a nice comment. I am following you back and... that cake looks to die for! :) ~Lanie J.

P.S. Keep enjoying those good times! That is what life is all about!

Unknown said...

I'm with your MR. I LOVE Bass PRo shop! They have aquariums and water falls and fishing lessons, and even some have a starbucks. What's not to love?
Rosemary

ps. It's raining, it's pouring here too.

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww, I'm glad it stopped raining and you had a good time and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! to brother-in-law Jerry. The cake looks amazing, yikes!

Hi! I'm lagging behind from the Friday blog hop - but I made it - and I'm your newest follower.

Hope you'll come visit my blog and follow me too. Can't have too many blogging buddies if you ask me. Great pictures.

http://hauplight.blogspot.com/