April 3, 2010

WOW....Long & Fun day!

TODAY...
I spent some time with some REALLY great girls
that I just LOVE LOVE LOVE!

The first was
 AMBER!
we took her car to see my PawPaw
He owns an Auto body shop, which my dad works at too:)
So poppie looked at her car to give her an estimate from a boo boo she had haha
we talked to my daddy for a few minutes
then we left there and went to TANYA's  to see if she had gotten anymore stuff in
Her jewelry is TOOO cute!
We spent a little time talking to my nanny about grown up stuff such as the Healthcare isssues.
ha!
Then, Ambie had to scurry off to meet her mommy for lunch.

I spent the rest of the day with the next LOVELY girl...Lady

my NANNY:]
We met PawPaw at Ocharlies for Lunch
then we went and picked up a Ham from the Honey Baked store
I LOVE spending time with my nanny [and pawpaw]
THEY ARE THE BEST EVERRRRR

Then Tonight,
I got to spend my ENTIRE night
talking and laughing
 with

ME BESTEST FRIEND
RAEGHAN

ahh it was a GREAT GREAT night
I have missed her SO SO bad, because School kicks both of our little booties!

Me and Rae also took a quick trip to Whataburger, and met up with
another one of my Favorite GIRLIES

ALYSSA
and her friend whose name is also Alyssa!

We spent a few minutes chit-chatting with them:]
I MISS ALYSSA SOO bad we never get to actually spend quality time together
which breaks my heart!

Anywhoooo
How was YOUR day, and do you have any friends you just LOVE LOVE LOVE as much as I love mine??
Im off for some much MUCH needed rest

nighty NIGHT
B's
P.S. I MISS my Mr. WAY WAY bad!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a couple of great friends who I don't get to see that often. My high school best friend who moved to London for college and my bestie at home who is very busy with work or school. It's great when I can spend some time with them chatting, shopping etc.

Bumpkin on a Swing said...

Brianna,
I went to your profile this morning, and I intend to check out some of the music you have listed. I love staying in touch with the younger generation. Please help me with some hip and trendy music, that relates to my blog. Mixpod is easy to add to your page. I'll be back to see you soon, You have a new follower!

AmberLeigh said...

I had a lovely little time with you on Friday! I'm sooooooooo looking foward to sunshine and pool time though!! Oh and let your paw paw know that I'm cleaning out my couches for my stash so he can fix my car =)