April 23, 2010

Sunny weather!






Today it has been GORGEOUS weather.
I've been trying to completely absorb it because the weather man is saying there are some pretty bad storms coming tomorrow. That's no good.
So, Today
I sat outside on the deck and read.
No not for fun...well sorta not for fun.
The book I read was for school, but I did enjoy it quite a bit.

Fridays in my world are always really busy, but way WAY fun.
I'm either occupied running around with nanny, or running around with my mom.

As I said in the last post My nanny and Pawpaw are out of town
so today I've been with mom since she got off of work.
She bought me
This new watch & I LOVE it.
I've needed a new watch and I've been Eyeballing these for a couple of weeks now.

Which brings me to some thing else I've had my Eyes peeled at for a little while


THE ROCKET SUMMER CD
of Men and Angels.

YES!! I finally got my account to work on Zune so I could actually buy it.
I've tried over and over again for like over two months to buy it but I couldn't get my account to work.
Well last night I pulled on my stubborn pants and was not going to quit until I had it.
and I got what I wanted!

YAY...and from what I had heard from everyone the CD is really GREAT
& they were all absolutely right!

I'm really really sad on weekends because my other half is always two hours away.
It drives me crazy....but, NEXT weekend he is actually getting to come home with me
and we are actually going to see the lovely guy above
 [Bryce Avary: The Rocket Summer]
CANT WAIT!


How had your friday been??
any new buys?
Anything you've had your eyes on for a little while and really REALLY want??

loveLOVE
bB***
I LOVE MY MOMMY!

p.s. I just saw the ECLIPSE trailer, and yeah......SPEECHLESS.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have not had much experience with boys and i wish to have a love like you have.

Sara Tornow said...

I seen the Eclipse trailer today too! It looks amazing.. :)

Margaret said...

cutest post :D
love your blog
great posts!
stop by some time xx

Unknown said...

you and your mommy are so cute! i love that y'all both share a fun, funky style.

Unknown said...

Hello! Stopping by from Friday Follow! I got to spend the weekend with my parents, hadn't seen them since Christmas. Had a blast! So, I'm a little behind on my follows! Love your blog!