March 26, 2010

more CORAL: Stella & Dot!

thanks to my friend Amber
I have more CORAL love to share with you!







All of these Gorgeous peices are from Stella & Dot
which Amber was telling me about last night during our girls night, it sounded very interesting so I had to check it out!
Be sure and Check out their website HERE!
They have some really LOVELY jewelry....and we are actually thinking about hosting a trunk show possibly!
which would be a REAL BLAST!

anway just wanted to share some more coral with you!
 sweetie peaches
 bB***

2 comments:

AmberLeigh said...

I told you it's amazing! I sent an email to the local rep this afternoon. Hopefully they will call and we can get details for a party!! I will keep you posted.

Jen said...

I love these pieces! The colors are perfect for summer. They almost look like jcrew!!