March 28, 2010

Going to buy "New Sheets"

I spent my entire day SHOPPING
and it was a such a blast.


Around 12ish I went to one of my FAVORITE boutiques
TANYA'S TRADITIONS
it is about 3 minutes away from my house which is REALLY convenient.
the owner Tanya is a living Barbie, and her sweet mother (Nanna) is an angel!
so anywho...I went there and picked up my easter dress which I can't wait to wear, its one of my favorite shades of blue, to bring out the color of my eyes. haha
Well, while I was there, I learned that Tanya had recently opened up another boutique that is about 15 minutes away from my house. It is called Tanya's Gaudy Girls. It's mainly focused toward customers that are my age. Which I thought was so clever, because most boutiques around here focus more towards the "mother" aged women. ha!

So I immediately headed to the new boutique to scope out the selection there.
There store was lovely, and I DID NOT leave empty handed!

So I spent a few hours with the BEST grandparents on the planet, then I headed home.
Yesterday, I spent most of the day furniture shopping with my mom and we finally ended up purchasing a REALLY goregous bedroom suite.
So since she now has a new bedroom suite, with a smaller bed, my mom now needed some new sheets to fit her new bed.


So it was off to TJ Max we went!
If you're picky about thread count in sheets TJM is the place to go. They have great quality sheets for a reasonable price!

So when we got to TJM we immediately got the sheets, the only thing we went for...
However we ended up walking out of TJM not only with sheets
but also
a new gorgeous navy & white quilt
2 new matching pillow shams
New panel curtains
some canary yellow ribbon
and my FAVORITE
a FANTASTIC yellow lamp
oh and as we pulled out of the parking lot, we were sucked in by Zaxby's! YUMMY:)

So, when we got home this is what we ended up with...






My FAVORITE is the LAMP
I am in LOVE with it.
This is definitely a work in progress
and is going to be so fun to do with my mom:) She's great!
& she did a very lovely job picking out her new furniture, don't you think??
any ideas or suggestions for her room, we would LOVE to here.

I'm off to bed, early wake in the morning to travel back to my second home, and to see my Mr.
EXCITED!

love LOVE
bB***

3 comments:

Jen said...

No suggestions but girl, I'm lovin that lamp too!! The color and design are perfect!

Brianna! said...

AGREE
when I saw the lamp, everything just fell together!

Rhiannon Bosse said...

awe!! pretty colour combo :) so summery!! xo